Download Hamid Hirad Adamak

 Download Hamid Hirad Adamak

Hamid Hirad 's new music called Adamak from UpSong + lyrics and excellent quality

Download New Music Hamid Hiraad - Adamaak + L yrics And Excellent Quality

Download Hamid Hirad Adamak

If you are a fan of Hamid Hirad , give him a heart.

  

Soon ….

  

The full lyrics of this song

You tell us about love, you did not fall in love with another passion, you do not know where you fall in love

I did not say what I had to say so that no one else would know. I wished you another wish

At the end, there was a war between you and me, between my mind and my heart

The end of my heart turned to stone

Don't fall in love anymore, stay simple, stay simple, stay simple, baby

Lover of Nesia, dependent on Nshia, stay a simple man, stay simple, baby Nshia

Baby man Nashi

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala