Download the song Hello Commander Seyed Ali in the nineties

 Download the song Hello Commander Seyed Ali in the nineties

New music Hello, Commander Seyed Ali of the nineties, called from UpSong Media + lyrics and excellent quality

Download New Music Abozar Roohi - Salaam + L yrics And Excellent Quality

Download the song Hello Commander Seyed Ali in the nineties

If you are a fan of Abolfazl Rouhi,  give him a heart.

 

 

The full lyrics of this song

The love of my soul, Imam of my time, the world has no meaning without you

The love of my day, when you are, our world is spring

Hello Commander Hello from this zealous generation

Hello, Commander Seyed Ali has called his nineties

Hello Commander, come on, I'm coming, I'll help you

I will become a fan, I will catch you, Ali ibn Mahziarat

With this small stature, I will become your leader

If it falls, I will rise for you, do not take a small step

Like little Mirza, I finish the job, don't look at the small step

From line 313, I greet you

You just call and see, I'll fight you, I'm not young

upsong.ir - Download the song Salam Commander Seyed Ali in the nineties called him

With these little hands, I always pray that I am not young

Babi, you and Amy's sacrificing everyone. Hello Commander

Greetings from this zealous generation left Hello Commander

Seyyed Ali has called his nineties

I promise I will be needed one day, I promise I will be Hajj Qasim

I vow to serve you like Behjat and like an unknown commander

I promise to stay at the work of this system

I wish I could see you like Haj Qasim

One hundred and one hundred years old, the whole world is looking for the Mahdi

Do not grieve soldiers, sir, there are 1400 soldiers

Hello Commander Hello from this zealous generation

Hello, Commander Seyed Ali has called his nineties

کامل The complete poem of the song " Salam Commander Seyed Ali" has been recited in the  nineties

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala