Download the song , for example, Rome, zoom in, Boom Boom

 


Download the song , for example, Rome, zoom in, Boom Boom, my heart, Zanko

Join us today on the music web by downloading the song, for example, Rome Zoom In, Boom Boom, My Heart from Zanko and Arash, full quality with original quality, Remix 320, 128 MP3 and lyrics

Zanco Called Masalan »Download New Songs Whit Text Music And Best Quality Mp3

Song: Hamid Farizand / Arranger: Masoud Jahani

:: Biklam + Remix + music video with original quality was added ::

Download the song, for example, Rome, zoom in, Boom Boom, my heart, Zanko

lyric

I would love to be with you now ♩♩
I will tell you I would like to tell you how much جا دارم I would like you to
watch everything secretly ♩♩
When I put on my clothes, tell me where……

-...
_
_
_
_
_ You mean the work of the world ♩♩ ♩♩
I mean you give away to us ♬ ♬

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_
_
_
_
_
I love I love this… ♬

Zanko, for example, can you zoom in on my heart?

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala