Majid Razavi new music called Delam Par Mizene

 Download the song "Delam par mizane, my heart is for you, my love for you every night to see you."

Majid Razavi 's new music called " Delam Par Mizene" I love you, my love for seeing you every night from UpSong Media + lyrics and excellent quality

Download New Music Majid Razavi – Par Mizane + Lyrics And Excellent Quality

Majid Razavi Par Mizane - Download the song "Delam Par Mizane" I want you to love me for seeing you every night

If you are a fan of Majid Razavi, give him a heart

 

 

Awaiting broadcast… coming soon

Added demo

 

 

Full lyrics of this song

My heart is full for you, my love for seeing you every night...!


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala