Download New Music Nivad – Etefagh

 New song download Niwad Hakad


Download New Music Nivad – Etefagh


Download the song of Niwad Faqaz

 DownloadSong My Heartbeat My Sleep Vessel




Download the new song of Niwad Afaqaz

(Download this beautiful music with two qualities of 320 and 128 along with the text and play the song online)


The lyrics of the song did not happen

Something very strange and I have a lot of questions

How can a person be in your heart overnight? I just happen to want you This relationship, my dear, cannot remain hidden You are different in my eternal love Night and fast, I will surround you with my divine essence You are different, you are a piece of my life By all means, I am with you until the end


A pearl in the middle of the shell of my heart

I laugh at you, but I'm cold with others

Your eyes are somehow beautiful

It's like a colorful painting

You are different in my eternal love

Night and fast, I will surround you with my divine essence

You are different, you are a piece of my life

By all means, I am with you until the end

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala