Download new song Farzad Farzin called Javahar

 Download new song Farzad Farzin called Javahar

Song: Atusa Kalantari, Music: Emad Togharai, Arrangement: Behrad Shahriari

Download New Music Farzad Farzin – Javaher

Download Songs Bass Car 1402




score 4.3 out of 5 - total votes: 3043

Rubika Rose Music channel

Rose Music Instagram

Telegram Rose Music

Download the song with 320 quality

Download the song with 128 quality

Download video with 480 quality

Lyrics of the song by Javaher Farzad Farzin

You are all gloomy, but your heart is kind

Having you, my dear, is an arrow and two signs

I saw you and my heart is beating fast

Please laugh a little with that beautiful frown

Oh, you are a jewel, you are a sweetheart, what a skill

Everything is complete and complete, safe from the careless heart

What happened to my heart? At the peak of despair, my share became a bouquet What happened, your love became serious For me, my fist was not for anyone You saw me touch my hand, but you didn't think about it One day, take heart... I am Modi, yes, I will take every kind of pot I will go without you, but I will die without you Oh, you are a jewel, you are a sweetheart, so skilled Everything is complete and complete, safe from the careless heart What happened to my heart? At the peak of despair, my share became a bouquet of flowers


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala

romantic songs, happy