Download the new song of Moin Z Mal Man Bash

 Download the new song of Moin Z Mal Man Bash

Download the new song of Moin Z Mal Man Bash

(Download this beautiful music with two qualities of 320 and 128 along with the text and play the song online)

 Download the new song Tolad Baby



The text of the song "Mal Man Bash" was given by Moeen

Be mine, you be in the sky, I'm the cloud

, I'm the one who keeps his word,

your eyes, can the mystery be solved, you just be

mine, fall, if you kiss the leaves

of the forest, if you live with the tree, I don't want anything, just be you,

of course, not you, who remembers this I belong to you, you belong to me,

you made all your promises, you belong to me, you belong to me, you belong to me,

you remember this, you belong to me, you belong to me, you belong to me,

the dream belongs to me, the whole world belongs to me.


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala