Download Kaveh Kamyar song called Naz Shastat

 


Lyrics of Naz Shastat by Kaveh Kamyar

Do not put your hand
Cute Shstt so fascinating
know all that like a diamond illusion of scarcity
to you is that your health go up
, you know, I love all pairs I exalted



you know mine forever the province,
how come you this color are you wearing what's good with me in front of all cooking Midi you say that mine say the ideal is not how nice I'm thinking cool me
how come you this color are you wearing what good Knarmn forward all the dishes are you saying that mine say the ideal is not how nice I'm thinking cool me
your smile Drmvnh had you know my life is over for you all my bad Voss indicating concurrent I do not know that with all my Chyshdh
Come to kill Pica we together
with you in the air after claiming negligence
if you're not feeling badly chipped in
How much do you like this color that you wear? How good do you cook next to me
? You say that it's mine. You's ideal. El Mani, how well I know you are thinking about me

Download new song by Kaveh Kamyar Naz Shastat with direct link

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala