Meytham Ebrahimi called Shadi Eshkem

 Download new song Meytham Ebrahimi called Shadi Eshkem

Song and music: Mansour Farhadian, arrangement: Behrouz Aliari

Download New MusicMeysam Ebrahimi – Shodi Eshgham

You have become Meysham brahimi, my love

Rate this song

Download Noha Zainab Ses Var Ay Baba



Rubika Rose Music channel

Rose Music Instagram

Telegram Rose Music

Download the song with 320 quality

Download the song with 128 quality

The lyrics of the song Shodi Eshgham Maysam Ebrahimi

You say you are my love, I will give you my life

You say that it is in my heart to let you go

Tell me, give your heart to my hand, because on you Friday, this heart is distracted

I won't give you your place to anyone, remove your eyebrows, why are you stealing, don't leave your eyes, it's a condition for me

It didn't come, it didn't come, your heart didn't come, it's enough that those eyes are beautiful, my heart's patience has run out

There is electricity at all, the color of your eyes is different in your heart now aif you understand My heart was dancing to your instrument, I wish you would understand Tell me, give your heart to my hand, because on Friday, this heart is distracted I won't give you your place to anyone, raise your eyebrows, why are you stealing, don't leave your eyes, it's a condition for me It didn't come, it didn't come, your heart didn't come, it's enough that your eyes are beautiful, my heart's patience has run out


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala