Download the song Give me a ring

 

Download the song "Give me a ring, I miss you, see how impatient I am, my heart "

Music Web Media Special Surprise | Download the song  , ring a bell for me, I miss you, see how impatient I am to hear your song with the best quality and lyrics ..

Download New Music Armin Zarei ♫ Beezan Ye Zang With Text And 2 Quality 320 & 128

Give me a call that I miss, see how impatient I am that I am hard-hearted

lyric

Give me a good call حال سی Save my number
with a beautiful name… ♩
Let me owe you's good's دو دو
Let me go with you on my northern weekend… ♩ Give
me a call that I miss… ♩
See How impatient I am to be hard-hearted… ♩

Give me a call that I miss, see how impatient I am that I am hard-hearted



نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala