Download the song I hit myself I hit myself that if I did not hit

 Download the song I hit myself I hit myself that if I did not hit I should have hit the world

Hamid Sefat 's new music called Lat from UpSong + lyrics and excellent quality

Download New Music Hamid Sefat - Lat + L yrics And Excellent Quality

Download the song I hit myself I hit myself that if I did not hit I should have hit the world

If you are a fan of Hamid Sefat, give him a heart .




The full lyrics of this song


I hit myself I hit myself that if I did not hit I should have hit the world


I hit myself, I hit my honor, I hit my cute baby


Download new song


♫♫♫♫ Complete lyrics of the song Lat with the voice of Hamid Sefat ♫♫♫♫


Songwriter: Unknown, Arranger, Song: Medi Sefid


Mixing and mastering: Unknown, playing time: March 15, 2014




Download the song I hit myself I hit myself that if I did 

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala