The Scent of Black Rose by Midi Band with Kasra Zahedi Guitar

 Download The Scent of Black Rose by Midi Band with Kasra Zahedi Guitar

Today in the music media | Download the song of the smell of black rose, midi, perfume, tenet, says, miri, version of a group guitar with the performance of a Tabrizi group, harmonization of mp3 audio quality + 




Kasra Zahedi | Roze Meshki »Download New Songs Whit Text And 2 Quality Mp3

Download The Scent of Black Rose by Midi Band with Kasra Zahedi Guitar


I gave my life at the foot of your heart ♫ ی Where did you put these days دل Tell me why the clouds of

your heart's عزی ♫ I gave you the same dreams… می You smell black rose Your perfume says you die رو The heart you gave me Now you want to take it back ♫ ♫





Black Rose Group Song


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala