Download new song Ali Ashabi called Valentine

Download new song Ali Ashabi called Valentine

Download New Music Ali Ashabi Called valentine + Text Music Mp3

Download Song Valentine

Download sad song Ali Ashabi called Valentine with high quality direct link 128-320 kbps

 Download new song Farzad Farzin called Javahar



This song was posted on the website on the occasion of Valentine's Day.


dedication to site users various music


Download Ali Ashabi's Valentine song


Play music online

Download with 320 quality

Download with 128 quality

oh Valentine

Download the songs of Iranian singers Balink Tesmir

Rate this music


Overall score: 4.1 / 5. Number of votes: 37


Download Ali Ashabi's song called Valentine


The text of Valentine song by Ali Ashabi


I don't remember the smell of the perfume I bought on that snowy day

Except for your name, there was no other word on my lips that day

I remember that day you gently put your hands in mine

You said that the best days of my life are the days of Batu

burning snow your hands are shaking but your heart was warm

That day, there was no one in the street except my heart and you

I remember that day you asked me how long you will love me


I also said that I always love you, you know this

Those days passed quickly, now there is a long distance between us I want to know who gave his heart to your heart Now I'm going to love you, I'm going to sit in that street I want you to know that after all these years I am the most in love


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala

romantic songs, happy