Download new song Hamed Homayoun look at me

 Download new song Hamed Homayoun look at me

Download New Music Hamed Homayoun – Mano Nega Kon

Download the song of Hamed Homayun, look at me




Download Hamed Homayoun's new song, look at me

(Download this beautiful music with two qualities of 320 and 128 along with the text and play the song online)


The lyrics of the song Meno Naghakan by Hamed Homayoun

no one seems more important

You are even prettier than everyone without makeup Draw a line around everyone but me quickly We promised that we won't even go to heaven without each other I will make a night for you that people will be jealous of you I will go around you in such a way that everyone will avoid you My love, my love, how close we are You know how to make me feel beautiful Look at me and see that I will put myself on fire for you I want to know what to do if I don't see your smile I want him to see me only with his eyes

♪♫♪♫♪ Sultan of Music ♪♫♪♫♪


I won't give up on you, I'm sick of you

A second away from you is like an hour for me

I feel relieved because you are hard-hearted.

Look at me and see that I will put myself on fire for you

I want to know what to do if I don't see your smile

I want him to see me only with his eyes


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala