Download Noha Zainab Ses Var Ay Baba

Download Noha Zainab Ses Var Ay Baba


Now listening to ♫ Noha Turkey Zibanbe Sas Var Ai Baba fresh breath Var Ai Baba with text and the best quality in the media ♫be a musician


Download Old Nohe BY : Zeynaba Sas Ver Ay Baba With Text And 2 Quality 320 And 128 On Music-fa

Hindi song Ghamgin Bishram



Download Noha Zainab Sasvar Ay Baba


Muzikfa • Download Noha Zainab Ses Var Ay Baba


Lamentation online streaming

Download Noha with 128 quality

Archive of special and best songs


The text of the lament of Zainab Sasvar Ay Baba

───┤ ♩♬♫♪♭ ├───


Zibanbe sauce var Ay Baba; My breath is fresh, my father

I am strange, my soul and spirit, my father...

My life is easy, my father...

I am strange, my father, my soul is... ...

I am Zainab; we are tired My heart is fine

O father, my heart is fine; Ay Baba


Untitled 2 1 Download Noha Zainab Sasvar Ay Baba

Oppressed father oppressed father...

Cinematic age; Daghlaam


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala