Download the Georgian song Gandagana by Georgian Peopl

 

Download the Georgian song Gandagana by Georgian People

Georgian song Gandagana by Georgian People

Georgian folk - Acharuli Gandagana - Basiani Download Song

is a happy and pleasant Georgian music with high quality and exclusive direct link of Tsunami site.

Download Hossein Ghavami Saghi Nameh song



Georgian song Gandagana by Georgian People

Similar offer:

Song Dato Kenchiashvili Taoba

How do you rate this song?


    

Average score 4.4 / 5. Number of votes 30


Home » Download happy Uzbek song » Download Georgian song Gandagana by Georgian People

O lover and ecstasy of my blue mountains,  I miss you so much 
from my helpless pain and sorrow,  I praise you  from beyond the distant mountains where I am wandering,  but I am sorry that old age is sitting on your face, know that if everyone leaves you alone,  I will cure your pains. The forest and the plain, the spring and the river  spring from your heart



نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala