Download the remix song of Mehdi Ahmadvand's interpretation

 Download the remix song of Mehdi Ahmadvand's interpretation

Download the remix of Mehdi Ahmadvand's song "Efterf" with 320 quality and direct link along with online streaming from Guitar Music Media.

Download Remix Music Mehdi Ahmadvand – Tabir

Download the remix of Mehdi Ahmadvand's Efehre song

 Download the remix if you were Mehdi Jahani




Remix of Mehdi Ahmadvand's interpretation song

══♫══╡ (¸.•*´♥`*•.¸) ╞══♫══

Love goes somewhere in your heart and

all your problems disappear until you reach it

.

You have come so far, love,

so much love, that you scare me from love these days,

tear my heart out, don't come back

until I saw you, I saw the world changed,

you came and your love interpreted my dream,

why did you close the door in your heart, open the door,

I knocked on my back door, you are a half Look

══♫══╡ (¸.•*´♥`*•.¸) ╞══♫══


Remix text of Mehdi Ahmadvand's interpretation song

Play this song online

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala