Download the Qibla Nama song broadcast on Habib

 Download the Qibla Nama song broadcast on Habib 's 2-Sima channel with the lyrics and high-speed link

Be a listener of the Qibla Nama song aired on Habib's 2 Sima channel with 128 and 320 quality + song text + online streaming from Mahan Music...

The beautiful music of Qibla Nama broadcasted on Habib TV channel 2 with high-speed mp3 direct link in the following article

Habib Gheble Name

Qibla Nama aired on Habib TV channel

The Qibla Nama song was broadcasted on the Habib TV channel

Pilgrims take clothes from Mecca

Don't look at Aqaba for a while

As far as the shrine is concerned

The eye of the pilgrim is looking for the head

I also got a load from Koi Togar

I am dealing with you again

I have my eyes on you day and night

I have my eyes on you night and day,
your Sunn Qiblah is my hope

Because I don't care about mine

On the glorious face of our Qiblah

Our people have not seen Qiblah

ــــــــــــــــ mahanmusic ــــــــــــــــ

Qibla Nama aired on Habib TV channel



نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala

romantic songs, happy