Songs Armin Zarei Daram Havato With

 Download the new and popular song Darem Hwato by Armin Zarei with various links

Special offer of Mahan Music Media | Armin Zarei's song called Daram Huatu with the highest mp3 quality and high-speed direct link

Download Songs Armin Zarei Daram Havato With Text And Great Quality And Direct Link

Released

Song and Music: Armin TOEFM, Arrangement: Masoud Jahani and Rez Bayt

Armin Zarei, I love you

Armin Zarei's song called Daram Huato

I don't know what happened to
her, who fell in love with her,
when I saw her, I became jealous, I don't want her to
be around, no matter what happened
or her behavior, I just wanted no
one to do this. This girl is stylish and
has no eyes. Don't let me get away from you Thank you .

I miss you so much , because you know
very well that you are different from everyone else, I will die if I don't see you for two days, promise me that you will put some time on some of my things. This and that don't hurt your heart. If you see me, will follow you for a long time . I'm sorry for you , and from now on, because you know very well that you are different from everyone else


Download the Qibla Nama song broadcast on Habib 's 2-Sima channel

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala

romantic songs, happy