Songs Armin Zarei Daram Havato With

 Download the new and popular song Darem Hwato by Armin Zarei with various links

Special offer of Mahan Music Media | Armin Zarei's song called Daram Huatu with the highest mp3 quality and high-speed direct link

Download Songs Armin Zarei Daram Havato With Text And Great Quality And Direct Link

Released

Song and Music: Armin TOEFM, Arrangement: Masoud Jahani and Rez Bayt

Armin Zarei, I love you

Armin Zarei's song called Daram Huato

I don't know what happened to
her, who fell in love with her,
when I saw her, I became jealous, I don't want her to
be around, no matter what happened
or her behavior, I just wanted no
one to do this. This girl is stylish and
has no eyes. Don't let me get away from you . Thank you .

I miss you so much , because you know
very well that you are different from everyone else, I will die if I don't see you for two days, promise me that you will put some time on some of my things. This and that don't hurt your heart. If you see me, I will follow you for a long time . I'm sorry for you , and from now on, because you know very well that you are different from everyone else


Download the Qibla Nama song broadcast on Habib 's 2-Sima channel

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

Eternals 2021 movie In the movie

Download new song Farzad Farzin called Javahar

High quality and online streaming