Yeh Kari Makonam by Yusuf Zamani

 Download the song Yeh Kari Makonam by Yusuf Zamani

Join us by downloading the song Yeh Kari Konomana by Youssef Zamani in full original Mp3 quality on the music web site

Yousef Zamani Called “Ye Kari Mikonam” » Download Songs With Text And Great Quality And Direct Lin

Yusuf, I will do something sometime

lyric

I will do something to make the story of you and me the story of the whole world.
I will do something to write our names in the world's love books
♩♩♬♩♩
In this air, be only you instead of everyone else, your
voice is like blood in a vein
♩♩♬♩♩
You want this Now, wherever we go,
I'm used to hitting the road with you

Yusuf, I will do something sometime


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala

romantic songs, happy