download new song I support this many people

 download new song I support this many people

Download New Music Haamim – In Hame Adam

Download the song Hamim Inehme Adam



Download the new song Hamim Inehme Adam

(Download this beautiful music with two qualities of 320 and 128 along with the text and play the song online)


The text of the song, this is all my supporter

All these people, why should I give you my heart

Why should I fall in love with someone who doesn't want me at all

All these people, why am I so sad among all of them? Why did I stand at your feet even though I know what will happen? I didn't think bad of you, I don't say bad about you I'm just leaving, I'm just getting away from you I'm not saying that I'm better than you, I'm not sad about you at all I'm just going to go, I'm going to die after you It is better to die than to take your hands by force I will go myself, I want to die from the pain of this distance, to die like this Go, I will send you with all the goodness and badness Why stay when you have no desire, not a little, not a lot The feeling that I have and you do not have, the love that I gave and did not give, you Why stay when you have no desire, not a little, not a lot


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala