Download Song Rafiq Shahidim

 Download Song Rafiq Shahidim

now from media musikfa ♫ download song friend I saw Shahid Behesht in your eyes with the voice of Abu Dhar Rouhi with text and the best quality ♫

Download Old Music BY : Abozar Roohi | Refighe Shahidam With Text And 2 Quality 320 And 128 On Music-fa

Download the song Rafiq Shahidam Abuzar Rouhi

Muzikfa • Download the song Rafiq Shahidam Abuzar Rouhi

 DownloadSong My Heartbeat My Sleep Vessel



Play songs online

Download the song with 320 quality

Download the song with 128 quality

Archive of special and best songs


The text of the song Rafiq Shahidam Abuzar Rouhi

──┤ ♩♬♫♪♭ ├───


I am dying for my country, my blood and veins are Iranian! As long as we are in the world, we are white!For every seat in the country; Did we give seventy-two martyrs of Ain Ammar?!I am Ammar, an Iranian Ammar, from the Suleimani generation!I am Mirza, the same mountain of zeal, Mirza Koch Gilania decade of the nineties; whose role model is a martyr! Haj Qasim reminded me; If it's love, it's easy to fall in love!A decade of eighties; that Haj Qasim and DiheI am Ali Landi; I mean Hossein Fahmida!I am Salman, the same Salman Mena of Iranian origin...


Musicfa download the song of Rafiq Shahidem Abuzar Rouhi

Haj Qasim reminded me; One should die for love!

Haj Qasim reminded me; It's twenty past one, it's the hour of love...

I'm Ali Landi! I mean Hossein Fahmida...

A decade of eighties! that Haj Ghasimo has seen...

A decade of the nineties! whose role model is a martyr! I saw heaven in your eyes!The office that had your photo! I bought...My martyred friend! Let's drown and sit...We will see you with your flight! We are the people of Imam HosseinMy martyr friend, O zealous man! Count me in! For the emergence! Count me in...All kinds! Count me in!


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala