Ehsan Daryadel Beit

 Listen and download Remix New Ehsan Daryadel In the name of bit with two qualities of 128 and 320 along with a high-speed direct link

The new remix of Ehsan Daryadel's poem text and original mp3 quality

Download Remix Ehsan Daryadel Beyt-DJ Sasha

Ehsan Daryadel Beit



Ehsan Daryadel Beit


Come and be my part there

I deny you, not you, I can become

Even though I have a problem with you But it is worth your beauty 🎼🎤🎤🎼 I kiss you from your photo I miss your touch I have a path for you You gave this route a star 🎼🎤🎤🎼 You are here, Sife, no, don't go, baby Do it, do it, do itYou can feel this poem Even cabbage, even cabbage 🎼🎤🎤🎼 My heart trembles without you There is air every moment I owe you a kiss To those delicious lips 🎼🎤🎤🎼 You have become everyone and my work My conscience is calm I will go all around you You are looking for me 🎼🎤🎤🎼 You are here, Sife, no, don't go, baby Do it, do it, do it, do it You feel that this poem is my verse Even cabbage, even cabbage 🎼🎤🎤🎼


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala