song Alireza Talischi and Babek Mafi

 Download the song Alireza Talischi and Babek Mafi called Stay with me with music text

DL Song By Alireza Talischi Ft Babak Mafi Called Ba Man Bemon With Direct Links And Text

Be sure to listen to the music of Alireza Talischi, Babak Mafi Ba Man Bemoun to review your memories

Download Remix Ehsan Daryadel Beyt-DJ Sasha



Download with two different qualities 128 [good] and 320 [excellent] and play online - direct link


The song of Alireza Talischi, Babak Mafi, stay with me



The text of the song "Ba Man Bemoun" by Alireza Talischi and Babak Mafi

Who can take you back from my heart?


Who can die for you like me?


I'm afraid, I'm afraid that the sun will see you


I am afraid that someone will dream about you again


I will die by your side. I will die by your side


I want your hands, I am alone without you


From now on, I'm thinking about being with you tomorrow


Stay with me, don't leave me alone, I wish to always be with you


Who can take you back from my heart?


Who can die for you like me?


I'm afraid, I'm afraid that the sun will see you


I am afraid that someone will dream about you again


I will hold your hand. I will hold your hand


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala