Download Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh's new song

 Download Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh's new song called Didim Ke Migham

Song and music: Amir Kian, arrangement: Ali Arjamand

Download New Music Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh – Didam Ke Migam

 Download new song Farzad Farzin called Atish



Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh I saw what I was saying


Download the song with 320 quality

Download the song with 128 quality

Download video teaser

The lyrics of the song "I saw that I say" by Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh

Remember, you used to show me the moon by the window, you painted the wall of my heart ,

you watered the garden of my heart, you watered your

heart . Your heart has become cold, I'm leaving, I'm leaving, I'm not long, you expected me to die, you were the reason to take me away, but I don't want to hold your heart anymore, I 'll hold your heart... I feel sorry for you , sometimes I hear them talking behind our backs, but you've become experienced, don't worry about everything they say about us . let me hold your heart...


نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala