Download the song of Majid Ishahi Ghazalam

 Download the song of Majid Ishahi Ghazalam with the original quality of 320 with the lyrics and play online

Majid Eslahi – Ghashangam

Majid Ishahi is beautiful

The text of the song Majid Islahi is beautiful

Again, you are on the way to our love season



As if both of us are in the same way

From your point of view, you should understand what I am saying

Turn around like every year

Get whatever you want

You are beautiful, my love is so much for the world

Don't be sad, my dear, I will make your life better

Everyone loves me, I only call you

You know that I will take you wherever I am

You were my luck from life to my beautiful bottom

I turn away from you enough

I am going to you on purpose

Don't mess with us

Maybe it was the other way around

Don't fuck me, black man

Don't go far, come soon

Tell me, you were telling Kia

What do you want me to tell you about?

At night, my heart is in chaos

Everyone says your heart is different from mine

But you're doing well with me

People's words have always been bitter words

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala