New Music Majid Razavi – Moteasefane

 Download Majid Razavi's new song called "Unfortunately".

Song and music: Majid Razavi and Nima Moin, arrangement: Ali Bayat

Download New Music Majid Razavi – Moteasefane

Majid Razavi, unfortunately

 Download the new song of Majid Yahyai Narfiq





Download video teaser

The lyrics of the song "Sadly" by Majid Razavi

I don't want anyone else, no, I

won't lose someone like you, I always wanted someone like you

to be with me...

Oh, you made this artificial love more real,

you did it for me, see everything you knew,

everything you knew You were...

I will stay with you, my heart, I know that you are safe,

you know that I feel so bad for you,

unfortunately, every minute this crazy person misses

my love, who

is as clear as the cloudless sky, who is like you on this earth,

only you understand me in my heart You stick to

me. There is no one in front of me except you.

I still remember that day. I still saw you. It was a short distance away.

With a simple, innocent face, you entered the heart of this proud lover.

I will stay at the foot of my heart

. I

miss you so much

that...

نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala