Download the new song of Majid Yahyai Narfiq

 Download the new song of Majid Yahyai Narfiq

Download Majid Yahyai Narfiq song with original quality 320, lyrics


Majid Yahyaei – Narefigh

 Download Mohsen Ebrahimzadeh's new song called Didim Ke Migham



Majid Yahyai Narfiq

The text of Babak Jahanbakhsh's Kafe Paizi song

You turned your face on me

, I could be ashamed of you

, but I don't make my heart black.

I don't make mistakes like you.

I can't believe that I missed you. You left and did n't

stay. Your heart was made of stone

. You don't come to my head, you left, you saw Ziro, my heart turned upside down, I said I'm not looking for you, you left, you saw us, you brought a little between us, I closed it in my heart and I closed it to you, I can't believe that I missed you, but you left and didn't stay, my heart was made of stone, I said this time, even you I can't sleep even if you hear that people don't like me



نظرات

پست‌های معروف از این وبلاگ

High quality and online streaming

chesmat delam ro kardi Garhat Arash Vala